- [Award] I get the Schlumberger scholarship for the year 2017. Special thanks to Schlumberger Limited. (Oct/17)
- [Talk] I will be attending IJCAI'2017 soon in Melbourne. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to have a chat with me there. (Aug/17)
- [Paper] Our paper on "SAM: Semantic Attribute Modulated Language Modeling" is released on arXiv. Find our new model with the interesting lyric generations. (July/17)
- [Paper] Our latest review paper on large-scale Bayesian learning is published on National Science Review. (May/17)
- [Paper] Our paper on "Manifold posterior regularized topic model" is accepted to IJCAI'17. (May/17)
Publications [Google Scholar]
SAM: Semantic Attribute Modulated Language Modeling
We build an improved RNN-based language model with well-designed semantic attributes. This further motivates us to generate texts with different attribute combinations, with an interesting lyric generation experiment result.
Wenbo Hu, Lifeng Hua, Lei Li, Hang Su, Tian Wang, Ning Chen and Bo Zhang.
arXiv: 1707.00117, 2017.
基于图的半监督学习理论与应用 (Graph-based Semi-supervised Learning:Theory and Applications)
We review the graph-based semi-supervised learning.
Hang Su, Yinpeng Dong, Wenbo Hu.
中国人工智能学会通讯, 2017. (In Chinese)
Semi-supervised Max-margin Topic Models with Manifold Posterior Regularization
We introduce the manifold posterior regularization to the max-margin topic model and present a semi-supervised topic model. With much less document labels, we still learn nice document representation and predict document labels.
Wenbo Hu, Jun Zhu, Hang Su, Jingwei Zhuo, and Bo Zhang.
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), Melbourne, Australia, 2017.
Big learning with Bayesian Methods
We extensively review the recent advances of large-scale Bayesian learning.
Jun Zhu, Jianfei Chen, Wenbo Hu and Bo Zhang.
National Science Review (NSR), (arXiv:1411.6370), 2017.
Fast Sampling for Bayesian Max-Margin Models
We build a stochastic subgradient MCMC methods for the fast inference of max-margin-regularized posteriors. Experimental results on several Bayesian max-margin models shows that our method is accurate and fast.
Wenbo Hu, Jun Zhu and Bo Zhang.
Expert Systems with Applications (ESWA), (arXiv:1504.07107), 2017
An early version was published on AEARU-CSWT 2015, won the Best Poster Award.
贝叶斯机器学习前沿进展综述 (Recent Advances in Bayesian Machine Learning).
We review the recent advances of Bayesian machine learning in Chinese.
Jun Zhu and Wenbo Hu.
Journal of Computer Science and Development, 2015. (In Chinese)
Honors and Awards
Best Poster Award at AEARU-CSWT Workshop, 2015
Ten Distinguished Undergraduate Students of Xidian University, 2013
Finalist of Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling(Top 1%), 2012
Last updated on Apr 2018.